March Break Theatre Camp
Do you have a flair for the dramatic? Join us!
The Roxy is once again offering its popular March Break Theatre Camp.
Led by Christy Taylor, this five-day camp is designed for youth aged 7-15. Campers will:
- Sing and Act
- Learn scenes, monologues and skits
- Explore your creative side, discover your talents and have loads of fun!
As with our summer camp programs, we always offer a variety of new content to stimulate and challenge youth of all age levels. This exciting week will include an exploration into theatre games and exercises, stage direction, tableaux, blocking, building dramatic scenes, role-playing, storytelling, and narrative songs from musicals.
Please note that this year’s camp will be held at The Harmony Centre.
March 16-20, 2020 from 9 am to 4 pm
Cost: $225 | $200 for second child
If registering online, please email your completed registration form to the box office: email@example.com
- Please send your child with a bagged lunch and nutritional snacks. The instructor requests that children bring water, rather than juice, pop, power drinks, or high-sugar junk food, please.
- Please ensure your child has their OHIP card on their person throughout the course.
- We require at least 15 participants, with a maximum of 25.
Spots fill quickly – please register early!
About the Instructor