Jobs at The Roxy
Wanted: Part Time Box Office Assistant
Start Date: October 9, 2018
$14.28 per hour for 20 to 25 hours per week
Days of work are Tuesday to Saturday and occasional Sunday’s, both day and evening shifts.
The Roxy Theatre is seeking a part time Box Office Assistant to work Tuesday to Saturday, both daytime and evening shifts. Flexibility with hours is needed for special events and ongoing OSLT programming. The successful candidate will provide customer service and sales assistance to patrons who call our box office and/or visit the theatre to make ticket purchases or sales inquiries. Candidates must be comfortable with both phone sales and walk-up sales situations.
- Provide Customer Service to theatre patrons
- Answer calls and process ticket orders in the Box Office
- Monitor and reply to email inquiry’s
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must be able to complete assignments accurately in time allotted
- Balance end of day sales reconciliation
- Excellent customer service skills
- Friendly and professional demeanor
- Must be able to problem solve, think on your feet, acting with tact and diplomacy
- Proven ability to multi-task
- Possess strong communication, organizational and people skills
- Experience working with MS Office (Word, Excel, Publisher)
- Strong computer skills are essential
- Understanding of basic accounting required
- Previous Sales and/or Box Office experience an asset
To Apply: Please submit your cover letter and resume to: email@example.com with “Box Office Assistant” in the subject line.
The deadline for applications is Sunday, September 30, 2018 at Midnight.
No phone calls please.