Jobs at The Roxy
Wanted: Box Office Attendant (Part-time Student Position)
Start Date: February 5, 2018
Irregular hours – Evenings and weekends of show nights.
The Roxy Theatre is seeking a part-time student Box Office Attendant to work evenings and the occasional day shift on weekends. Flexibility with hours is needed for special events and ongoing Owen Sound Little Theatre programming. The successful candidate will provide customer service and sales assistance to patrons who call our box office and/or visit the theatre to make ticket purchases or sales inquiries. Candidates must be comfortable with both phone sales and walk-up sales situations.
- Provide Customer Service to theatre patrons
- Answer calls and process ticket orders in the Box Office
- Monitor and reply to email inquiries
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Excellent customer service skills
- Friendly and professional demeanor
- Must be able to problem solve, think on your feet, act with tact and diplomacy
- Ability to multi-task
- Possess strong communication, organizational and people skills
- Experience working with MS Office (Word, Excel)
- Strong computer skills are essential
- Previous sales/customer service experience an asset
Email cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Box Office Attendant” in the subject line. Deadline to apply is midnight on January 25, 2018. No phone calls please.