The Roxy Young Company
Led by Christy Taylor, this 13-week theatre-training program is focused on developing acting skills and vocal performance techniques for solo, small ensemble & chorus singing. Students will also learn the art of auditioning & explore the use of movement and choreography in stroytelling.
Program is designed for youth aged 8-18.
There will be no production this term.
Saturdays from 9am-12:30pm starting January 27!
- Classes are Saturdays from 9am-12:30pm, January 27 to May 26, 2018.
- No classes on long weekends or during March Break.
- The instructor requests no juice, pop, power drinks, or high-sugar, junk food, please.
- Please ensure your child wears comfortable clothing and shoes and has their OHIP card.
- We require at least 12 participants, with a maximum of 25.
Spots book quickly – please register early!