SOCIAL TEAM PLAYER:
This is the group that makes sure our ‘must have fun!’ mandate is fulfilled.
If you’re a born care-taker, party-planner, or handy with an hors d’oeuvre or two, then this is the best gig in town.
Working collaboratively and creatively within an OSLT volunteer team to:
- Plan and ‘host’ the Summer Members’ BBQ and Christmas Party
- Devise and deliver additional WWW (witty, wacky, wonderful) social ops from time to time
In consultation with OSLT production teams (Producer & Director) you will assist with:
- OSLT production socials (aka ‘cast & crew parties’)
- Approximately 4 to 6 hours monthly to attend planning meetings and attend functions.
Contact email@example.com for more information.
MEMBERSHIP TEAM PLAYER:
This team is all about enhancing the value of OSLT membership, for all members – whether cast, crew, or audience.
Working collaboratively and creatively within a team of fellow OSLT members, you will be responsible for designing and building infrastructure for:
- A New Member welcome and orientation guide and module
- A production mentoring program
- An in-house theatre education program
- Fostering greater member participation in OSLT productions
- Ensuring greater member involvement in OSLT management
- Supporting ‘new member’ recruitment campaigns.
- Approximately 6 – 8 hours a month to attend team meetings and engage in group or individual research and design.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 519.371.7456 for more info.