Skip to content
- Tickets purchased for Owen Sound Little Theatre productions may be exchanged for a different performance during the run of the production for which tickets are purchased, based on availability, and for a surcharge of $1.00 per ticket per exchange.
- All sales for rental events at The Roxy (including fund-raisers, Roxy Series performances and children’s performances) are FINAL and there are absolutely no refunds or exchanges on purchased tickets.
- There are no refunds or exchanges due to bad weather or road conditions or other inconveniences, unless the Ministry of Transportation has closed down main highways in the affected region within two hours of the event’s starting time. In such cases, if events are cancelled, tickets will be exchanged for the make-up performance date. If the event is not cancelled but main highways were closed by the Ministry of Transportation, refunds may be issued upon request.
- Tickets will not be held or reserved, and seats are considered sold only once payment has been paid in full.
- All sales are in Canadian dollars.
- Late patrons will be admitted to the Theatre at the discretion of management in order to reduce disturbance to other patrons.
- Patrons using cell phones, pagers, cameras or recording devices will be asked to turn them off. If they persist, the patron will be asked to leave with no refund for their ticket.
- The Roxy is a smoke free and scent free facility.
- All patrons must purchase a ticket. Children under the age of two may be considered “babes in arms” and may share their parent’s seat, but they must still be issued a ticket as per fire regulations. Some events may not allow babes in arms, check with box office for details.
- A student is considered to be a person attending school full time with valid identification.
- A senior is considered 60 years of age or older.
- A minimum of three wheelchair spaces will be held at all performances for patrons with mobility issues as well as adjacent seats for accompanying guests/support workers. If these seats are not sold they may be released to the general public 48 hours prior to the performances.
- Most Roxy Theatre events have reserved seating, please check with Box Office for details.